Friday, February 13, 2009

In a stealing mood: Pay it Forward

This was new to me, but sounded like fun so here goes:

Pay It Forward
You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.

So here’s how it works:

1. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift.

2. You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.

3. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog.

So, if you feel like risking a homemade gift from me sign-up!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Jackson said...

I would love to join in "pay it forward."