Monday, March 21, 2011

excusues

So I know I said I would try to post once a week. I guess try is the key word there. In my defense, we put in an offer on a house, completely expecting not to get it because the market is so competitive. Well, we got it, the catch being we have to close within 30 days. So, I have been busy printing, filling out, signing, scanning and emailing paperwork. For the last two weeks it has felt like I had at least one document (usually closer to 20) to fill out, or an appointment having to do with the house, every day. Sometimes both of those things. I'm kind of feeling like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off... Really not a pretty sight, so there wont be any pictures :) Long story short: house, along with doctors appointments (they never end in this family), plus giving a talk in church on Sunday, on top of normal day to day responsibilities, = no blog last week, and boring blog this week :)
I will share a few pictures of the house though.





And since this is supposed to be our family's blog, I'll close with a few Zachy-isms.

Zach: "Why"
me: "because if you don't stop whying I'm going to go crazy"
Zach: (insert whining tone) "I want to come with you"

"Not you, just me"
"Tank you"
"Mom, I did it!"
"Oh dear, I made a mess"
"Night mom, sweep tight, sweet dweams"
"Um, I have a qwestion for you"

3 comments:

Amber Jackson said...

how exciting! no fun moving again but at least you will have more space!

nateandrebecca said...

Nice looking house...we will have to hear more about it!

Unknown said...

Love the kitchen! (Isn't it just like me to notice that first?) Good luck with all the papers. And I can't wait to come visit. :)