Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah and Spencer!

Tomorrow (March 5) will be two years from the day Micah and Spencer were born. I can't believe it has been two years already. We will be celebrating with Micah as he reaches the mile-stone of being two. He is doing so well lately. Today he sat up for 3 min. all by himself (as long as mommy sang songs and distracted him). He has started saying a few two word phrases (go bye-bye is his favorite), and can point to his nose. He will help us sing The Wise Man and the Foolish Man (he'll say "up") and Give Said the Little Stream" (he says "g" for give). He loves his brothers and will say "bub" when he wants to be with them. He is a joy to our family, and the one everyone turns to for loves if they are having a bad day. We are so glad that he is with us sharing the day to day joys of being a family.

Spencer is busy serving the Lord, and when we need it he lets us know we are loved. To honor him I would like to invite anyone who wishes to to join us in celebrating the 8 days of his life by doing 8 random acts of kindness in his memory. I think it would be neat to have a list of those who participate, so if you feel like it please post a comment with either just your name, or your name and what you did.

We love you boys!
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Fonzareli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!! I'm in for tribute as well.

amy said...

A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.
Martin Fraquhar Tupper
I am so happy to hear that you have yet another brilliant little boy!!! Spencer is that link between angels and us and he is an angel to all! I'm committed to go the distance on 8 random acts of kindness!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday boys! I've been thinking about you a lot Melissa. I hope everything is well and i am happy to hear you are finding joy in the smallest things. I am totally in on the 8 random acts! What a great way to celebrate their lives!
Much love

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is so late...I waited until I got home from Indiana and then shared your request with the rest of the family.

I am almost done with my 8 acts of kindness...1 two go.

Love you all

Grandma