Monday, December 22, 2008

third opinion anyone?



So yesterday Scotty didn't like my choice of what to fix for dinner. This sign is the result of that. He stomped to his room and created it, came downstairs and taped it to the wall. When I went to bed I found a nice note. It read "Dear Mom, why are you so crazy? Love, anonamus". Luckily it was a good day and I was able to laugh.. hysterically.... with tears streaming down my face. I guess I must be doing something to make my boys question my sanity. Today while I was gone Simon asked Seth to come see a picture he had colored on our white board. His exact explanation to Seth -"You think it's Mom but really it's Darth Maul".

4 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

what was for dinner?

Seth said...

Taco Salad

Amber Jackson said...

LOL :D I am still laughing at Simon's drawing!

Fairytale Foto's by Melanie said...

Melissa, I am so glad to finally have your blog site! I have been wanting it forever! I laughed so hard at the Mom is Crazy! That is such innocence and honesty! Too Funny! I am glad to see you are doing so well. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you either. It's funny to see you kept up the all boy tradition as I have kept up with all girls! Funny how that works!!! Well I hope all is well! I still miss and love you tons! Melanie