Sunday, May 1, 2011

A month of pictures in non-chronological order

The title says it all. Maybe this month things will settle down and I can go into more detail on things again :0

Taking a break from packing: We went on a "hike" up Placerita Canyon along the heritage trail with my mom, dad, and brother Timothy


This is the morning of our move at our new house. What you see is the aftermath of the Primary's pancake breakfast/easter egg hunt. It was great to not have to worry about breakfast that day, or a personal easter egg hunt either since they got enough candy to last through to Halloween!

Last Pack Meeting in the Mint Canyon ward:
Max getting his Bobcat, with the required upside down pinning
And Scott getting a belt loop (bless Cub Scout leaders... my poor kids wouldn't get anything if they had to rely on just me :)


Seth's Birthday: Strawberry Lime Danish... who says you have to have cake?

These are the boys helping out at an Eagle Scout Project, making blankets for Project Linus.


At the end of Spring Break (April 9) we made a trip down to the L.A. temple and visitor's center in Santa Monica. We also stopped by Seth's office since none of us had seen it yet.





This last one is the view from the elevator Seth takes every day!

And that, is our month. Birthdays, moving, fun side trips, and scouting :)

1 comment:

painty (Melinda) said...

Hi Melissa! I saw your comment on my blog. Of course I know who you are! I think of you sometimes too. I was surprised and kinda sad when I looked at your blog several months ago and saw you moved to California. But I hope all is going well for you there. Looks like you've been busy with lots of moving.